- Lisse by KAASI
- Shifted Thoughts (featuring La Mar) by Mazde
- Take Care of You by Mazego & Vitesse
- Tear You Down (featuring Alex Ebert) by RAC
- You Haunt Me (Salda Mix) by Sir Sly
- Feeding Line by Boy & Bear
- Stubborn Beast by Bear's Den
- Pray to God (featuring HAIM) by Calvin Harris
- You and Me by You + Me
- Bow and Arrow by Reuben and the Dark
- Ten Feet Tall by Wrabel
- God Only Knows by Matt McAndrew
- All This Could Be Yours by Cold War Kids
- I Forget Where We Were by Ben Howard
- Fever by The Black Keys
- Sweetheart, What Have You Done? by Keaton Henson
- Soft Offering by Hey Rosetta!
- Snow in Newark by Ryan Hemsworth
- Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran
- Dying to Start Again by Lovelife
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow! Sorry I was a little late with this one folks! This playlist is definitely more on the chill side this month. Sip your warm chai tea latte and give this a whirl as you do your assignments or on your cold drive home (or LRT for us students). This month I got to see Boy & Bear and The Black Keys, so I definitely had to feature them on this list. I found myself listening to a lot of acoustic music this month. This playlist starts off up beat but slows down near the end, so prepare yourself for that. I've had this playlist on repeat as I've been reading in my down time whenever I'm not studying. Hope you like this one as much as I do, happy Movember!
Ps: With such an overwhelming and positive response to my previous post "10 Christmas Ideas For Him", I've already found myself in the works for my special lady friends. Should be up soon!