Almost half-way through my year here in the UK, and this evening I was feeling nostalgic. I was going through an old scheduler from my senior year in university. On the first page were some simple rules to success I jotted down. These ideas have never been more relevant. Here they are:
- Never let the past dictate your future.
- Never gossip.
- Never say "yes" when you mean "no".
- Never interrupt.
- Never be late.
- Never resent.
- Never decide you don't have time.
- Never fit in (just to fit in).
- Never be afraid to do things that matter.